The assignment which was due in Friday was extremely harsh. Not that the questions were harsh, but since I am in group with other 2 guys from same class, we came up with multiple debates for every single questions. Even though there is a definite answer, we cannot access them and because we all had logical statements, we could simply say which one is correct. I realised that the English language can be extremely confusing because while someone can understand the statement as x, the other could understand it as y. Since that people who looked at statement means x, had some logical reasoning behind it, we couldn't simply say no to their explanation. We had to debate and look closely at every single question for extremely long time which caused great headaches but we have managed to gather other thoughts from other people, and compare our answers to see if it matched to ensure that we have gotten the answer. We managed to finish it but we still have some unsolved questions that can only be answered once we get our assignment back
| I should probably learn this |
The fact that none of us knew how to use LaTeX, we had to use Microsoft Word to write all our solutions which was pain in the behind. We constantly clicked the notations, copy pasted, etc. I should really learn how to do LaTeX so I don't have this problem in the next assignment.
No comments:
Post a Comment