Today's class was a quite interesting, fun and quite mind-grasping. I read and saw a video about paper folding algorithm numerous times but today I actually got to try it. However instead of actually folding the paper, I decided to draw what it would look like. First, I would draw a V then draw a smaller V on each line of the previous V figure. However instead of drawing V anywhere, it had to be first drawn outside of the line then inside. This seemed to work for next 3 or 4 folds, but turns out doing so is just a big mess to the point where I couldn't see anything. So what I did was every 3 or 4 folds, I would copy the figure and start it on a new page. By doing this, I got to 8 folds which looked more like a cell or bunch of squares but I realised that it is almost impossible to count ups and downs of this figure. Unless the figure is drawn in a bigger scale, I think counting the ups and downs will be near impossible meaning that I have wasted my time trying to draw to 10th fold.
Friday, 26 September 2014
Week #3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment