Week #12 SLOG to end all SLOGs
The time has come, the time to write the final SLOG.It has been confusing and harsh, however its been fun to input new information into my head. I remember when I first came to this lecture, I wondered for about 2 weeks what the purpose of lecture was. It was way later in the lecture that I found the connection between my other CS courses. Here are the essential information I learned (except for the course materials, they are always essential!):
>Learn to use LaTeX or just get familiar with using Microsoft Word math symbols.
 |
| Learn them |
>Tutorials are essential, they make everything crystal clear and you get tested!
>Logic is just 'Logic' its not hard when you think about them.
 |
| literally calm down |
>Assignments are hard, like really hard so you better get some help.
No comments:
Post a Comment